Sep 3, 2008 5:47 PM
By next week America will realize:
• She's a former beauty queen and sportscaster
• She ran a town of 6,000
• She has only been out of the country once in her life
• She's been governor of a state of 650,000 for less than two years
• She wants no environmental protections in Alaska
• She was a secessionist so Alaska could sell off it's National Parks.
• She is a character that stepped off the screen at Jesus Camp
• She's lied about being against the Bridge to nowhere.
• She's a reformer on pork barrel spending, except for the millions she got for her town of 6,000.
• She's for abstinence only education, and her 17-year-old unwed daughter is pregnant.
• She wants intelligent design taught in schools.
• She's under investigation for abuse of power
...and that this ignorant old shit that wants to be president only met Palin once and that happened on the day before he picked her and now she is second on the waiting list of POTUS to a 72 year old man that has fought cancer more times than she has been out of Alaska.
BUT this being the good ole U.S.A. what might happen instead is:
That she gives a really kick-ass speech at the convention and she really really shines by using her country bumping, beer drinker guy, moose hunting words and America falls in love with the former beauty queen turned sportscaster, turned PTA member, turned city councilperson, turned mayor, turned governor, turned veep candidate, turned grandma.